AFTER SALES SERVICE
After sales service
- Time of issue:2019-07-01 00:00:00
The wide application of chain drive, clarifying its conventional maintenance and maintenance methods is practical, the better the maintenance and maintenance, the less the chain drive failure, the practice shows that in practice, if you can follow a few fairly simple Maintenance and maintenance principles can save costs, extend the useful life, and give full play to the working ability of the chain drive:
1. Each sprocket of the transmission should maintain good coplanarity, and the chain passage should be kept open;
2. Chain sag sag remains appropriate. For horizontal and inclined transmissions with adjustable center distance, the chain sag should be maintained at about 1%~2% of the center distance. For vertical transmission or vibration load, reverse drive and dynamic braking, the chain sag should be made more Smaller. Frequent inspection and adjustment of the chain sag is an important item in the chain drive maintenance work.
3. Always maintain good lubrication, which is an important item in maintenance work. Regardless of the type of lubrication used, the most important is to distribute the grease in a timely and even distribution into the gap of the chain hinge. If it is not necessary, try not to use heavy oil or grease with a higher viscosity because they will easily block the passage (gap) to the friction surface of the hinge together with the dust after a period of use. The roller chain should be cleaned and decontaminated regularly, and the lubrication effect should be checked frequently. If necessary, the inspection pin shaft and sleeve should be disassembled. If the friction surface is brown or dark brown, the oil supply is generally insufficient and the lubrication is poor.
4. The chain sprocket should be in good working condition.
5. Always check the sprocket tooth working surface. If it is found that the wear is too fast, adjust or replace the sprocket in time.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone