AFTER SALES SERVICE
After sales service
- Time of issue:2019-07-01 00:00:00
1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without skew and swing. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 m, the deviation is 1 mm. When the center distance of the sprocket is 0.5 m or more, the deviation is 2 mm. However, the side phenomenon of the friction sprocket tooth is not allowed, and if the two-wheel knitting is too large, the chain is easily broken and the wear is accelerated. Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of the conveyor chain should be suitable, too tight to increase power consumption, the bearing is easy to wear; too loose chain is easy to jump and unchain. The tightness of the chain is: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance of the two sprockets is about 2% - 3%.
3, the new chain is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust, you can see the situation to remove the link, but must be even. The links should pass through the back of the chain, the locking tabs are inserted outside, and the opening of the locking tabs should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wears seriously, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Failure to do so may result in poor engagement to accelerate the wear of the new or new sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface wears to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refer to the sprocket used for the adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
5. The old conveyor chain can't be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it will easily cause impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time. Lubricating oil must enter the mating clearance between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone